Our private, Outdoor field range is located approx. 30 minutes north of Moscow, ID.
1137 Marshall Rd Viola, Id 83872
The Range is a archer's hideaway winding its way through cedar creek floors to standing pines. Shoot alone, or with friends and family; there's never a crowd. The range is cool and inviting on a hot summer day, with 28 targets, it will satisfy any archers appetite for shooting.
Located east of Viola ID, approx. 6 miles east on Marshall Rd.
- Members only
- 24/7 and 365 days per year
- 28 targets N.F.F.A. course
- 14 targets are animal
- 14 targets are hunter
- shooting distances are marked 20 yards to 70 yards (check N.F.A.A. shooting rules)
Club Grounds Include
- Practice range out to 70 yards
- club house with cooking supplies
- picnic area with BBQ and fire pit (open fires are not permitted)
- Primitive camping permitted with permission only
- leashed pets are welcome
- ABSOLUTELY NO DRINKING!
- ABSOLUTELY NO BROADHEADS!
- Please put trash in the trash cans (PLEASE Do not leave trash on the course!)
- Bring Bug spray- bugs in the woods are sometimes annoying...
To Pay your league or shoot fee's go to the Payments Page
ABSOLUTELY NO BROADHEADS ON THE RANGE
Outdoor League will start in June 1st 2020
Final Scores are on the results page
Note to Archers: if you are shooting the viola range and are not Members please pay up your membership fees for 2017-2018. Not only for the liablity reasons, but to help cover the costs of keeping the range targets in good shape! ThankYou! P.S. you can do your membership right here on the website, Via Paypal..... on the payments Page
Due to the recent statewide Ordinance about closing recreation facilities, The outdoor range will be closed until Further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thanks for your understanding.